Inovonics, LED Sign Driver / Receiver / 64MHz - 108MHz / RDS presence, PI Code
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Inovonics INOmini RDS Sign Driver/Receiver
Ever wondered what's going on with your RDS messaging and hate running out to the car to check? Introducing the all new INOmini 402, a small form factor RDS Message sign driver and receiver. It tunes the FM full band, taking a station's now playing RDS text and sends it to a wide variety of large format scrolling "marquee" style signs for display. This conveniently provides for large, continuous, and clear RDS verification of now playing info at station studios, control rooms and external billboards.
- Displays and exports PS (Program Service) and RT (Radio Text) messages
- Supports most popular LED sign formats
- Tunes from 64MHz - 108MHz in 100kHz steps
- Provides support for color and font choosers
- Front panel display of RDS presence, Signal Strength, PI Code, RT, PS and more
- 64.0MHz – 108.0MHz in 100kHz steps
- 10μV for a solid text display
- 75-ohm (‘F’ connector) input can accept the downlead from rooftop antenna, a simple twinlead dipole or a random wire, depending on signal strength and reception conditions.
LED Sign Output
- Male and female DB9 serial data connectors; communication baud rate is set automatically when the sign type is selected.
Sign Protocols Supported
- Inovonics-supplied; NEOPlex Technology; Alpha
Fonts and Colors
- Options are selected via the 402 menus, consistent with capabilities of the sign used.
402 Power Requirements
- 12VDC at 125mA. A ‘bricktype’ (inline) switchmode power supply appropriate to the destination AC mains voltage is provided.
- An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space, or the 402 may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws.
Size and Weight
- 1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight