Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, 8 Pair 24 AWG Digital Audio Multicore
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Extra-Flexible and UL Rated - ideal for portable staging, studio use or permanent installation
- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - easy to remove jacket and foil streamline termination process
- 110 ohm Characteristic Impedance - precision impedance for 192kHz/24bit data transmission
- Low-Loss 24 AWG Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- Color Coded Pair Jackets- simplifies channel identification by color and alpha-numeric print
- CMR Riser Rates - suitable for installation in riser applications
Clark's 800 Series AES/EBU digital audio multi-pair cables deliver precision 110 ohm data-grade single-pair elements in a snake cable configuration for high density applications. Built for precision impedance matching and low attenuation, each single-pair element has 24AWG tinned copper conductors, precision data-grade pair twisting and a 110 ohm characteristic impedance. To streamline installation, each pair has a color coded and alpha-numerically printed pair jacket that is easy-to-strip and bonded to the foil shield. Extra-flexible and UL rated CMR, the 800 series can be used in portable applications or installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
Download Product Datasheet