Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, 2 Pair 22 AWG Audio Cable, Common Drain
* Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Two Shielded Pairs - each pair is individually shielded for audio or data applications
- Overall Round Construction - ideal for use with smaller diamerter and single connectors
- 22AWG Tinned Copper- corrosion resistant, low loss and improves solder adhesion
- 100% Foil Shields - fully shielded pairs for impoved RF/EMI noise rejection
- Common Drain - simplifies shield and ground termination
- UL Rated CM - suitable for installation in permanent install applications
Clark's 22EPS2 is a two-pair shielded cable for balanced audio, data or control applications. Each conductor is made from 22AWG tinned copper for low DCR, corrosion resistance and improved solder adhesion. The conductors are insulated with a polypropylene dielectric that has lower capacitance and a higher melt temperature for reduced wick-back when soldering. UL rated CM, the 22EPS2 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
Download Product Datasheet