Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, RG6 6GHz 4K Digital Video Coax
* Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Low-Loss RG6 Size - ideal for longer cable runs in studios or facilities
- 6 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M, 424M, ST2081-1, ST2082, ST1081-1 standards
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Listed Type CMR & FT-4 - for rack or in-wall installations
The CD7506 is a precision 6 GHz RG6 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed standards for digital video interconnect up to 6Gb/s. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. Rated type CMR C(UL)US and FT-4, the CD7506 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments.