Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, RG6 Ultra-Flexible 4.5GHz HD/SDI Coax
* Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Stranded RG6 Size Coax - provides exceptional flex-life and flexibility
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE standards for 3Gbs
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Dual Braid Shields - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- TPE Outer Jacket - ultra-flexible and abrasion resistant
The CD7506F is an ultra-flexible, precision 4.5 GHz RG6 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. As with all Clark CD series coax cables, the CD7506F features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Built for use in staging, remote broadcast and patching applications, the CD7506F utilizes an extra-flexible yet rugged TPE outer jacket, dual braided shields and a video grade, stranded center conductor for exceptional flexibility and flex-life.