Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, Miniature 23AWG 4K Digital Video Coax
* Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Thin Profile Diameter - ideal for high density wiring applications in racks, studios or trucks
- 6 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M, 424M, ST2081-1, ST2082, ST1081-1 standards
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shielding for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- UL Listed Type CMR - for rack or in-wall installations
The CD7523 is a precision 6 GHz miniature 23AWG coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE standards digital video interconnects up to 6 Gb/s. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. UL rated type CMR, the CD7523 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments.