JK-Audio, CellTap 4C
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
CellTap 4C is an interview recording adapter that’s compatible with most smart phones, tablets, and notebooks that use the 4-conductor 3.5 mm TRRS headset jack. Connect CellTap 4C between the existing ear-bud headset and phone, and then connect the stereo output to a mic level input on your recorder or mixer.
The transformer coupled stereo output provides the local mic on the left channel and the caller on the right channel. The local audio is a full bandwidth connection.
CellTap 4C™ will not interfere with headset control operation on most devices. A headset is required for operation, as the phone will not recognize CellTap 4C without a headset connected.
Internal switch supports both of the following wiring standards:
- 1 Sleeve = Ground R2 = Mic
- 2 Sleeve = Mic R2 = Ground
The word standard is used loosely, since there are no actual standards for headset wiring or control operation. Therefore, we cannot promise compatibility with every phone.
- HD Voice Compatible (7 kHz Wide-Band Speech)
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- 4-conductor 3.5 mm Headset Interface
- Switch Selects Between
- Popular TRRS Configurations
- 3.5 mm Stereo Input
- 3.5 mm Stereo Output
- 3-pin XLR Input/Output
- 1/4" Input/Output
- 3.5 mm TRRS Headset Jack
- Screwdriver Caller Level Adjustment
- Passive Design. No Battery or AC Required
- > 18 Hours on one 9-volt Alkaline Battery