Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, 24 AWG Star-Quad Microphone Cable
* Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Ultra-Flexible Mink Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant
- Quad Star Cable Core - double balanced pairs for improved RF/EMI rejection
- Color Coded Pairs - each conductor is uniquely color coded for easy identification
- 24 AWG Conductors - low loss and exceptional flex-life
- 95% Braid with Drain Wire - full coverage shielding and easy termination
- Corrosion Resistant Braid - tinned copper braid virtually eliminate corrosion
Clark's MINK4 quad microphone cable achieves exceptional RF/EMI noise rejection through it's double-balanced, four conductor design. For additional flex-life and flexibility, the MINK4 features finely stranded 24AWG (41 strands of 40AWG) copper conductors. To streamline cable termination, the MINK4 has a drain wire in addition to the 95% corrosion resistant braid to allow for faster ground/shield connector termination. Extremely flaccid and memory resistant, the MINK4 uses Clark's proprietary MINK matte PVC jacket compound that is both ultra-flexible and abrasion resistant.
Download Product Datasheet