JK-Audio, Outerloop 3.5
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Outerloop 3.5™ provides a wireless link to your intercom system. This universal belt pack provides XLR connections for your existing 4-pin or 5-pin intercom headset, routing audio through a wired connection to your mobile device. Use your mobile device to call into your intercom phone bridge, station phone coupler, or any phone-based intercom app such as Unity Intercom or Clear-Com® Agent-IC.
Outerloop 3.5 includes a cable that plugs into the 3.5 mm TRRS headset/earbud jack of your mobile device, providing two-way communications. Separate Send and Receive level controls, a push-on, push-off Talk button, as well as a recessed sidetone level control let you adapt to any situation whether you are around the corner or around the world.
Adapting to the mixed-up intercom world, model OTL3.5-F features both 4-pin and 5-pin Female XLR headset jacks, while model OTL3.5-M features both 4-pin and 5-pin Male XLR headset jacks.
- HD Voice (Wide-Band Speech)
- Connects to Headsets, Phones, & Notebooks with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Connects to Phones and Notebooks with 4-conductor 3.5mm Headset Interface
- 2.4 GHz Encrypted Digital Wireless
- 3-pin XLR Male and Female Intercom Jacks
- Uses Standard 4-Pin and 5-Pin Male or Female Intercom Headset Jacks
- Send and Receive Volume Controls
- Push-On, Push-Off Talk Button
- Recessed Sidetone Level control
- Intercom Powered with 9 Volt Battery Backup
- Number of Hours on one 9 Volt Battery