Welcome Guest [Login]
Clark, StudioFlex High-Grade Mini Microphone Cable
* Check with us for the latest pricing
Quantity Discounts apply, please contact us for more details.
- Ultra-Flexible PVC Jacket - exceptional flexibility with a matte finish
- Thin Profile 24 AWG Conductors- reduced diameter for patching and rack applications
- Braid Shield - provides additional RF/EMI shielding from external noise and interferance
- High Strand Copper - exceptional flex-life for patching and high flex applications
Clark's StudioFlex is a thin-profile, extra-flexible microphone cable for applications and connectors that require a reduced diameter or weight. The high strand 24AWG conductors (105 strands per conductor) have exceptional flexibility and flex-life. For enhanced common-mode and RF/EMI rejection, the StudFlex features tightly-twisted balanced pairs that are shielded with a bare copper braid. The outer jacket is extruded from a flexible matte PVC compound that is both flexible and abrasion resistant.
Download Product Datasheet