Welcome Guest [Login]
DB Mozart NEXT Compact 3500W Exciter/Amplifier 87.5-108MHz
MOZART NEXT 3500
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
DB Broadcast - Mozart-3500
Mozart-3500, variable 0~3500W exciter /amplifier for FM Radio Broadcast
The DB Broadcast Mozart range of FM transmitters and exciters (ranging from 30W through to 3KW) are the latest line in the DB Broadcast range of FM exciters and amplifiers. Utilising the latest MSE (Magnetic Sound Enhancer) technology along with improvement in FM Modulation the Mozart range provides a higher efficiency solution without compromising on RF and sound quality.
The compact Mozart series (up to 1KW in a 2RU, 3KW in 3RU chassis) provides all key parameter setup and monitoring from the front panel LCD display, an optional web-interface can be fitted to provide remote IP based management of the Mozart series.
The Mozart series comes standard with inputs including MPX, SCA and RDS in, operators can choose to add additional inputs as required including stereo generator, L/R inputs, Digital AES, Telemetry and Web / IP interfaces.
- (Magnetic Sound Enhancer): a magnetic barrier that protects the VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator), the heart of FM modulator, and increases sound quality.
- Stereo Generator: high performance built-in digital stereo coder that provides separation typical > 65dB.
- FM transmitter High-frequency stability in short and long terms, assured by digital (Phase Locked Loop) circuit with low frift .
- Frequency Agile , settable directly from the LCD front panel with 10 kHz steps without the need for tuning tools.
- Signal/noise ratio >80dB to assure the highest audio quality.
- Input sensitivity and output deviation adjustable with high precision of 0,05dB through the front panel or remotely by the web interface.
- FM transmitter level and phase of the pilot tone adjustable from the front panel and Web interface.
- AES/EBU digital stereo audio interface, available as an option.
- Powerful modulation limiter keeps the maximum frequency deviation within international requirements to avoid overmodulation and adjacent channels interference. Limiter levels can be set from the front panel.
- Switch-mode power supply, with power factor control. Highly efficient and widely over-rated power supply modules insure low heating, low AC power consumption and superior reliability. The power factor control circuitry meets the international requirements for mains network disturbances.
For more specific information on the Mozart-3500 please contact AVW.