8 Ch Console. DARC Virtual software + 2 Simple IP 8 A or D. PC not included.
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Pricing includes international shipping, customs clearance and Australia / New Zealand 220-240V power configuration. Pricing is ex-Warehouse Sydney or Auckland.
An intuitive, powerful Dante Virtual Console, DARC is a powerful mixing console that runs virtualized in a PC environment.
Designed to be easy to setup, and use, yet flexible and powerful for your needs today, and tomorrow.
Virtual Broadcast Console
- 4, 8, 12 or 16 input channels available
- 3 Stereo output busses
- The DARC Virtual Console can be ran as a standalone unit, or in conjunction with an AoIP network with multiple studios. It will control any Dante enabled audio device on your LAN.
Three Different Types of Input Channels
- Up to 16 software assignable microphone input channels, when paired with Simple IP Mic Pres.
- Up to 16 software assignable line input channels, when paired with Simple IP Mic Pres.
- Dedicated Phone channel within the DARC software, choose to assign one of your I/O on the Simple IP to a phone mix-minus to connect to your phone hybrid.
Three Different Output Busses
- PGM, AUD, UTL. DARC can assign output control to any output on your Dante network.
- Monitor & Headphone outputs. Utilize the Cue function built in to the DARC software to play audio off-air through your monitor or headphones. Both monitor and headphones are assignable, and use the on board Windows sound card by default.
- Mic Monitor Mute. Mic channels will automatically mute the monitor output and play audio through the headphones when activated. Talk back audio plays through headphones as well.
For a more details about this unit, please click the link below: