Lilliput -7 inch Field Monitor (HDMI In/Out)
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Most DSLRs only have one HDMI video output, so customers need to buy expensive and cumbersome HDMI splitters to connect more than one monitor to the camera.
5D-II/O includes an HDMI-output feature which allows customers to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor - no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected.
- High resolution: 1024×600,
- Wide viewing angles,
- High contrast: 800:1,
- 5D-II camera mode,
- Flexible folding sunshade,
- Wide voltage: DC 7-24V,
- Advanced functions.
- 5D-II/H (HDMI Input )
- 5D-II/O/P (HDMI Input & Output + Peaking Function)
- 5D-II/P (HDMI Input + Peaking Function)