Deliver End-to-End Secure Optical Videowall Systems with Quantum Ultra II FOX3 Cards
Posted on 13 November 2023
Integrating a Quantum Ultra II videowall processor within a secure FOX3 distribution architecture just got easier with the Quantum IN4FOX3 Series and Quantum OUT4FOX3 Series of input and output cards. Each card offers four channels of connectivity.
They incorporate our exclusive technology to distribute pixel-perfect, uncompressed video up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 over two fibers or mathematically lossless 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 over one fiber. Embedded audio can be routed from any input to each active canvas. Ethernet to RS-232 insertion enables control data to be transmitted alongside the video when a bidirectional fiber configuration is employed. Four Quantum IN4FOX3 models and four Quantum OUT4FOX3 models are available, providing full compatibility with the entire FOX3 product family.
- Streamlines videowall integration with fiber distribution systems
- Compatible with FOX3 matrix switchers and endpoints
- Supports four 4K/60 signals per card
- Embedded audio switching
- Ethernet to RS‑232 insertion for AV device control
- Supports uncompressed and mathematically lossless signal formats