Extron and Logitech Team up to Combine AV Control with Powerful, One-Touch Collaboration
Posted on 28 March 2019
We are very pleased that Extron AV control can now be part of Logitech SmartDock and Tap collaboration spaces. Extron’s work with Logitech through the Logitech Collaboration Program allows them to extend easy automation and professional control integration capabilities to your modern workspace. The Logitech SmartDock and, soon Logitech Tap, can be equipped with Extron control systems, audio signal processors, and digital video switching and distribution for a fully-integrated, unified collaboration solution. Meeting attendees will benefit from a significant expansion of meeting collaboration features while enjoying the convenience of AV room control, all from a familiar user interface.
- Extends the capabilities of the Logitech SmartDock to fully-customize applications where AV or environmental control is needed
- Combines Extron device controls for meeting spaces equipped with Logitech SmartDock as the primary interface
- Integrate occupancy sensors to automate lighting, display power, shade control, and other devices
- Adjust temperature, control display power, communicate with building management systems from a familiar interface
- Easily integrates with other Extron architectural, signal distribution and collaboration products