Extron Delivers Low-Cost, Hassle-Free Automation for the Modern Workspace
Posted on 26 September 2018
Extron is pleased to announce the immediate availability of our new, low-cost, easy-to-use workspace controller. The Extron HD CTL 100 is designed for automatic display control in small meeting rooms and huddle spaces. It offers effortless Plug and Play automation, with no remotes to lose and no buttons to press. When an active signal is connected to the HDMI input, the HD CTL 100 automatically turns on the display and selects the correct input via CEC control. For further flexibility, the compact unit easily integrates with the Extron OCS 100 occupancy sensor to automatically power the system on when users enter the room. Connecting a ShareLink wireless collaboration gateway adds support for wireless BYOD convenience, providing effective collaboration and content sharing from a wide variety of mobile devices.
- Easy automation for the modern workspace:
- Plug and Play
- No remotes to lose
- No buttons to press
- Automatic display control via unidirectional RS-232, IR, or CEC
- Supports data rates up to 18 Gbps and resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- Fully-configurable using HD CTL 100 Software
- Four digital I/O ports
- 24 V DC output to power devices such as occupancy sensors
- One HDMI input port and one HDMI output port
The HD CTL 100 is now available.