Extron HC 404 With Zoom Room Control
Posted on 05 February 2019
Delivering a Seamless Conferencing Experience Preconfigured for Zoom
We are pleased to announce that the Extron HC 404 Meeting Space Collaboration System is now available pre-configured to extend control capabilities to Zoom Rooms running on an Apple® Mac. This provides a one-touch user experience for conferencing, collaboration, and AV room control. A single interface on your Extron TouchLink® Pro Series touchpanel is all you need to control every conferencing and audiovisual function.
The HC 404 is an easy-to-use AV system for collaboration spaces. It combines video switching, scaling, signal extension, and system control into a transmitter and receiver pair that seamlessly integrates with a variety of room configurations. Common functions such as display power and source switching are automated. Users can quickly share projects by simply connecting their laptop, tablet, or another source device. Also, you can monitor, support, and report on all your collaboration spaces throughout the organization using GlobalViewer® Enterprise, a powerful networked AV system management solution from Extron.
- Enhance Zoom Room capabilities with AV switching and complete system control
- Manage conferencing and room functions – all from the familiar Zoom Rooms interface
- Extends audio, video, and control signals over a single CATx twisted pair cable
- Integrate room sensors to trigger lighting, shade control, and system power features for no-touch meeting startup and energy savings
- Streamlines installation for mass deployment, saving time and money
- Perform analytics and manage your Zoom Rooms using GlobalViewer Enterprise – GVE
HC 404 with Zoom Room control available now.