Extron's Elegant New 5" Wall Mount Touchpanel
Posted on 04 October 2018
Extron is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the TLP Pro 525M 5″ wall mount TouchLink Pro touchpanel. We redesigned this latest TouchLink Pro touchpanel inside and out with a new, high-performance quad-core processor, eight times more memory, and an 800×480 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla Glass®. The TLP Pro 525M also features the convenience of PoE – Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It is ideal in any environment requiring a stylish, wall-mountable touchpanel with a fully-customizable control interface.
- 5″ capacitive touchscreen with 800×480 resolution and 24-bit color depth
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Gorilla Glass screen is tough, scratch and smudge-resistant
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory
- New mounting accessories streamline integration
- Can be mounted in a one-gang junction box, or on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface, including glass
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
The TLP Pro 525M is now shipping.