Extron's New 10" Wall Mount Touchpanel with Stunning Edge-to-Edge Glass Design
Posted on 11 October 2018
Extron is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the TLP Pro 1025M TouchLink Pro Touchpanel. Extron has redesigned this latest wall mount touchpanel inside and out with a high-performance quad-core processor, eight times more memory, and a high resolution, 1280×800 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass®. The TLP Pro 1025M also features the convenience of PoE – Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It is ideal for any environment requiring a stylish, wall-mountable touchpanel with a fully-customizable interface.
- 10″ capacitive touchscreen with 1280×800 resolution and 24-bit color depth
- Contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch and smudge-resistant
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory
- Can be mounted in a two-gang junction box, or on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface, including glass
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Supports optional SMK 3 Surface Mount Kit, RWM 2 Recessed Wall Mount Kit, and RM 6 Rack Mount Kit
The TLP Pro 1025M and Accessories are now available.