Extron's New 6.5" SoundField Pendant Speaker
Posted on 30 August 2018
Extron is pleased to introduce the Extron SF 26PT, a two-way pendant loudspeaker for high performance program or music playback in high-ceiling and open-ceiling applications. Taking inspiration from modern pendant lighting, the SF 26PT offers an architecturally clean, patent pending design that complements the aesthetic of contemporary interiors. The SF 26PT is available in black or white and is paintable to fit in with any décor. The included Extron-exclusive PendantConnect™ speaker cable combines the speaker wires and steel support cables within a single outer jacket, providing a finished installation that is clean and secure. The UL listed SF 26PT offers both direct 8 ohm and 70/100 volt operation and is voiced similarly to the Extron SF 26CT for consistency and installation flexibility in mixed ceiling environments. The SF 26PT joins the SF 3PT to expand the line of Extron pendant speakers.
- 6.5″ (165 mm) long throw woofer
- 3/4″ (19 mm) ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter
- Frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- 8 ohm direct or 70/100 volt operation
- 92° conical dispersion
- 65 watts continuous pink noise
- 130 watts continuous program
- Architecturally clean, unobtrusive design using Extron exclusive PendantConnect PCC-2 speaker cable
- Optional Ceiling Surface Mount Kit available
- Similar voicing to the Extron SF 26CT ceiling speaker
- SF 26PT speakers are sold in pairs
The SF 26PT will be available in November 2018.