Extron's New Easy-to-Install 7" TouchLink Pro Touchpanel Blends Powerful AV Control with a Cable Cubby
Posted on 01 August 2018
Extron is pleased to introduce the TLP Pro 725C, a 7″ Series/2 Cable Cubby TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel with a flip-up touchscreen built into an all metal cable access enclosure. We redesigned this latest TouchLink Pro touchpanel inside and out with a high-performance quad-core processor, eight times more memory, and a higher resolution, 1024×600 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass®. Because it’s built into a Cable Cubby access enclosure, the TLP Pro 725C offers convenient access to AC or USB power, data, and a broad variety of AV connections. For fast installation a simple, integrated clamp system quickly secures the enclosure to a furniture surface without the need for additional parts or tools. It is ideal for AV applications requiring a Cable Cubby touchpanel with a customizable interface.
- 7″ capacitive flip-up touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution and 24-bit color depth
- Series/2 Cable Cubby design offers easy access to AV, data, and power connections
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Power over Ethernet provides power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- Built-in speaker
The TLP Pro 725C will be available in October.