Introducing Extron's Most Intelligent Wireless and Wired Collaboration Gateway Yet
Posted on 26 September 2018
Extron is pleased to introduce the ShareLink™ Pro 1000 Wireless and Wired Collaboration Gateway that enables anyone to present content from their computers, tablets, or smartphones onto a display for easy collaboration. ShareLink Pro supports simultaneous display of up to four devices including an HDMI-connected device, and dynamically updates the display layout as new content is shared or removed. The HDMI input supports wired connections from any connected source. Wireless and wired sources with computer and video resolutions up to 4K are supported for connection to 4K displays. To support a wide range of environments, ShareLink Pro has collaboration and moderator modes that facilitate both open and restrictive environments. When used with Extron GVE – GlobalViewer Enterprise software, multiple units can be managed across an enterprise or campus. ShareLink Pro’s professional capabilities provide easy integration of AV and mobile devices into meeting, huddle, collaboration, and presentation spaces.
- Wirelessly share content from mobile devices
- Provides full screen mirroring for all devices
- Wireless and wired sources can collaborate simultaneously
- Supports Mac and Windows computers as well as Apple and Android tablets and smartphones
- Dedicated app provides consistent user experience across platforms
- View up to four pieces of content simultaneously from any connected user
The ShareLink Pro 1000 will be available November 2018.