Quantum Ultra II Next Generation 8K Videowall Processing with Audio Support & Fiber Extension
Posted on 13 November 2023
Quantum® Ultra II is the next generation of Extron videowall processors, providing advanced, future-ready connectivity and throughput capabilities. The HyperLane® video bus delivers unmatched Realtime performance with a throughput of up to 500 Gbps.
The FOX3 connectors and 18 Gbps HDMI connectors on the 4K input and output cards support resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4 with full HDCP 2.3 compliance, and 8K/60 sources can be accommodated as a quad-path signal.
Embedded audio from any source can be routed to each active canvas. The processor can support multiple videowalls with mixed resolutions and screen orientations. Features such as portrait and landscape output support, output overlap, and custom output resolutions ensure display compatibility. RS-232, USB, and Ethernet interfaces provide direct connection to control systems.
- Scalable 8K videowall processing for display systems of any size
- Future-ready 500 Gbps HyperLane video bus delivers unparalleled real-time performance for resolutions up to 8K
- New Supports multi-path 8K/60 signals
- Compatible with all Quantum Ultra input and output cards
- Quantum HDMI 4K PLUS cards support 4K/60 on each connection
- New Quantum FOX3 series fiber optic input and output cards streamline videowall integration into fiber systems