Lilliput -7 inch Camera-top Monitor (HDMI In)
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Most DSLRs only have one HDMI video output, so customers need to buy expensive and cumbersome HDMI splitters to connect more than one monitor to the camera.
663/O includes an HDMI-output feature which allows customers to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor - no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected.
- IPS panel 178° wide viewing angles,
- High resolution: 1280×800,
- High brightness: 400cd/㎡,
- High contrast: 800:1,
- Faster response time,
- Metal housing,
- TALLY interface with indicating light,
- POP-UP shortcut menu.
Also available in the 663 series are:
- 663(HDMI INPUT)
- 663/O/P (HDMI Input & Output + Peaking Advanced Function)
- 663/O/P2 (HDMI Input & Output + BlackMagic PCC Compatible)
- 663/P (HDMI Input + Peaking Advanced Function)
- 663/P2 (HDMI Input With Waveform)
- 663/S (HDMI & SDI Cross Conversion)
- 663/S2 (3G SDI In & Out, With Waveform Function, BlackMagic Compatible)
Keywords: Field Monitor, LCD, Lilliput .