7" Camera-top Monitor 663/P2 (HDMI Input & With Waveform)
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Most DSLRs only have one HDMI video output, so customers need to buy expensive and cumbersome HDMI splitters to connect more than one monitor to the camera.
663/O/P2 includes an HDMI-output feature which allows customers to duplicate the video content onto a second monitor - no annoying HDMI splitters required. The second monitor can be any size and picture quality will not be affected.
- Color/RGB histogram, waveform, vector scope & Audio level meter,
- IPS panel 178° wide viewing angles,
- High resolution: 1280×800,
- High brightness: 400cd/㎡,
- High contrast: 800:1,
- Metal housing,
- TALLY interface with indicating light,
- POP-UP shortcut menu.