TeleDelta HD PTZ Camera, 10X Optical, USB2.0, HDMI, RJ45 Streaming
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
Compact PTZ Camera – Ideal for Video Conferencing and Streaming
The HD600 Plus is a value-packed pan-tilt, 10x zoom HD camera for Consumer, Faith and Corporate broadcast and streaming applications. Its modern appearance, compact mini size has advanced video image processing technology with support for broadcast-level 59.94/29.97 and other video output formats. Featuring the SONY new generation Full HD Exmor CMOS sensor, the HD600 Plus provides HD quality with up to 1080P60 resolution. Utilising the 2.38-megapixel sensor gives great picture quality, fast autofocus and good low light / white balance performance. Integrated support is included for USB2.0/HDMI/IP（RTSP/RTMP/RTMPS.)
Pan Tilt Zoom is fast and free of spongy rubber band overshoot. Presets are recalled from the provided IR remote, GUI or industry-standard IP access.
Out of the box support for ONVIF, YouTube is also included
H.264 encoding for low bandwidth transmission; built-in 3.5mm audio interface for audio input on selected output streams.
It’s an ideal choice for live streaming, broadcasting, Conferencing, Education, Telemedicine and PROAV solutions.
- Ideal for Video Conferencing, Government, Court, University and Schools, Remote Learning, Corporate Training and Church
- Full aluminium shell and anodized surface.
- USB2.0 Interface, Plug and Play
- Support RS-232/RS-485 series controls
- Pan Tilt mechanism uses a High Precision Stepper Motor that guarantees smooth and super quiet pan and tilt movement.
- Focus on Image Intelligent, with Auto White Balance, Auto Iris, Auto Focus Function.
- Built-in Multiple Language OSD menus
- Automatic gain control (AGC) Improved noise reduction
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation(AEC)
- Intelligent Menu Display: Easy to set the camera parameter according to different complex application environments
- Various installation method: The Camera image can mirror & flip, to support a ceiling, wall mount, tripod multiple installations of methods